Membership campaigns are standard in the Chamber and Association industries. There are different models and different success rates. Sometimes it is easier for an organization with a small staff to tackle recruiting once and then focus on the membership as a whole rather than employ an ongoing recruiting effort. Whatever the reason for doing a campaign, the Membership180 goal for a campaign is not to recruit a huge number of new members and then leave you to deal with them. We are heavily invested in helping you bring them in, but also in arming your team, from professional staff through volunteers, so that when the campaign is complete you know EXACTLY what needs to be done to retain them as permanent members of your organization. It’s the difference between renting members for a year (fundraising) and long-term, sustainable growth!! It’s a triple bottom line; recruitment, engagement and retention!!
Your Return on Investment is Multi-level:
- Your message is articulated to Board, Ambassadors, Staff and volunteers.
- There is a renewed sense of pride and ownership in your Chamber.
- A huge group of volunteers are educated on just what your Chamber does for your community and efforts that support and encourage a healthy local economy. Many of these volunteers had absolutely NO idea.
- We have seen anywhere from 40 to as high as 70% of campaign volunteers who have never worked for the Chamber before.
- Volunteers share this message that now has new meaning to them, with hundreds of area businesses.
- We collect volunteer data and you are left with a new pool of volunteers for your program of work.
- We collect all leads with the volunteer caller’s information attached. This allows you to go back to these as HOT prospects. We have left as many as 200 of these lead sheets after a campaign.
View Our Campaign Options :
ROI: A campaign customized for YOUR chamber, inspired and empowered staff, more engaged volunteers and new members who stay members!!!